Warehousing and Logistics can be expensive and complicated
- Is packaging inventory taking up too much of your valuable plant space?
- Do you have more suppliers and ship-from locations than you need?
- Are you spending more time than you should communicating with your suppliers over packaging?
- Are your current external warehouses flexible? Responsive?
- Do you have good data transparency?
- Are your current (U.S.) warehouses close enough to give same-day arrival in an emergency?
- Is packaging for ‘slow runners’ lowering your annual inventory turns average?